Intelligent vapour check and airtight membrane from Pro Clima.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- Outstanding protection against structural damage and mould
- For pitched roofs, flat roofs, walls, ceilings and floors
- Easy to apply, no splicing or tear propagation
- Complete airtightness system with all necessary adhesive agents
- Provides optimum protection for all thermal insulation systems in roofs, walls and floors.
- Offers high diffusion tightness in winter and maximum diffusion openness in summer.
- In winter, its high diffusion resistance provides ideal protection for the building’s structure against condensation.
- In summer, its low diffusion resistance facilitates rapid drying.
- Translucent, easy to install, fully recyclable.
- Offers the ideal solution to structures that are difficult to protect against condensation e.g. flat roofs, flexible metal sheeting, etc.
- Provides lasting protection from mould growth, which protects the health of the occupants and structural durability.
- Meets with the durability requirements of EN 13984. Has a very high nail tear resistance due to reinforcing layer
|Material/s||Membrane: polyethylene copolymer; Fleece and reinforcement layer: polypropylene|
|Vapour resistance (humidity variable)||1.28 MNs/g > 125 MNs/g|
|Temperature resistance||-40C to +80C|
|Roll Width||1.5 metres|
|Roll Length||20 metres and 50 metres|
|3rd party accreditation||NSAI, CE|
|Pro Clima Product Portfolio 2015||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima Keeping It Simple Guide 2014||Brochure||Download|
|INTELLO PLUS Technical Data sheet||Datasheets||Download|
|Pro Clima Intello Plus Application Guide||Datasheets||Download|
|AIRTIGHTNESS PRODUCTS PRICELIST||Pricelist||Download|