Tend to be single doors, usually inward opening.
Because of privacy and visibility issues, entrance doors are rarely fully glazed and often are half-boarded or with a small fixed window at the top. For buildings with porches, there might also need to be fixed glazed side lights etc.
- U values as low as 0.82 W/m2K
- Inward and outward opening entrance doors
- A range of standard and contemporary designs
- Aluminium-clad doors available
- Insulated frame option
- Dual compression seals for long-term airtightness
- Secured by Design option