Don’t worry if you missed our webinar as it is now available to view as a recording.
Green Building Store Director Chris Herring & Window Department Manager Luke Gilman look at the practical and design issues which can help to get best value from windows and doors, and keep costs down. 30 minute webinar including a short presentation and question and answer session.
Topics covered include:
- Options to reduce cost or get best value
- Value engineering
- Value engineering vs cost cutting
- Can a higher specification be more cost-effective?
- How window style and design affects performance and cost
- Balancing aesthetics and value
- Ensuring value at quote stage
- Saving money on safety glass through positioning of windows
- Cost implications of different door styles
Please register on the link below to view the recorded webinar.