Working with carefully selected and experienced contractors across England we can ensure that our MVHR systems are carefully installed to our exacting designs. Our installation teams predominantly work on Green Building Store projects and so share our ethos and passion for successfully completing quiet, high performance, and efficient MVHR systems.
What makes our MVHR installation service different?
- Our installers are dedicated MVHR installers only, this means their knowledge base and experience all revolves around mechanical ventilation with heat recovery.
- Because of this experience, our installers are often able to deal with any customer questions or queries at the time of installation.
- Our dedication to completing projects at a very high standard has been recognised by companies such as Zehnder, Ubbink and Lindab, leading manufacturers and suppliers of MVHR systems and components.
The MVHR installation service is coordinated from our Kent office, managed by Tom Faulkner, our MVHR Installation & Aftersales Manager.
Which areas can we cover?
- MVHR installation across England
- For installations in Scotland or Wales installations, please get in contact. can be discussed, taking into account dates of proposed installation.
Unless otherwise requested, you will be quoted for the option of MVHR installation when you request a quote for MVHR.