Green Building Company, the construction division of Green Building Store, offers Passivhaus and low carbon construction services to homes and projects in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire and the surrounding area. We are also able to offer training and consultancy services in Passivhaus construction.
- Energy efficiency & insulation specialists
- Passivhaus low energy design & build
- ‘Whole house’ radical retrofits and refurbishment
- Listed buildings specialists
- Award-winning builders of the Denby Dale Passivhaus, Golcar Passivhaus and Stirley Farm EnerPHit projects
- Over twenty years experience of low energy construction (including the Longwood low energy house)
- ‘Low carbon’ design, build & consultancy
- Low energy retrofits
- Maximisation of energy-efficiency and airtightness in building and renovations
- Sensitive insulation measures in listed and historic buildings
- Installation of natural insulation systems (eg sheep’s wool/ wood fibre)
- Avoidance of toxic timber treatments
- Installation of energy-efficient boilers & heating systems
- Use of natural paints and timber finishes
- Installation of water saving systems (eg water-efficient WCs and urinals)
- Avoidance of PVC in wiring and guttering
- Use of reclaimed building materials.
Geoff & Kate Tunstall – owners of the Denby Dale Passivhaus
John & Cate Clark – West Yorkshire
Professor Wolfgang Feist – originator of the Passivhaus methodology and founder of the Passivhaus Institut in Germany
William Young – West Yorkshire
Read our latest blog!
Get in touch!
To arrange a quotation or consultation for your low energy building project, please complete the contact form below:
How we will use your data
The data you submit will be used by Green Building Store and its approved suppliers to ensure that we deal with your enquiry effectively and provide communications directly relating to your enquiry. Green Building Store is an Efficient Building Solutions business. Your data may be shared with other Efficient Building Solutions businesses.