4/2.6 litre dual flush water saving WC, with leak-free siphon flush. Available in a wall hung version.
- 4 litre/ 2.6 litre dual flush or 4 litre only
- Leak-free siphon
- 2.6 litre lower flush option
- Robust seat (10 year guarantee)
- Chrome handle with wide range of spindle lengths
- Palm push button mechanism option (for blockwork installations)
WRAS certificate and testing data – download pdf
- Suite: Concealed styrene cistern with wall-hung pan in ceramic.
- Flush type: Single siphon.
- Servicing: Thomas Dudley two-part siphon.
- Flush volume: 4 litres (2.6 litre lower flush option)
- Inlet: Delayed action valve HP/LP*
- Durability: 1 million cycles +
- Seat: Pressalit white duroplastic with lid.
- Outlet: Standard 110 mm horizontal.
- Handle: Chrome handle with anti-vandal features and stop to protect siphon from over-use. Available with a variety of spindle lengths up to 450mm.
- Palm push button mechanism is also an option for blockwork wall installations.
* Please note delayed action inlet valves are not suitable for rainwater harvesting systems. If rainwater is to be used to flush the ES4, an ordinary float valve should be used.
|Performance Assessment of Low Volume Flush Toilets report 2004||Datasheets||Download|
|Green Building Store ES4 WC-installation-instructions||Care & maintenance||Download|
|Green Building Store Water Saving Price List||Pricelist||Download|
|Brochure: Water Saving Washrooms 2018||Brochure||Download|