Sticky version of Solitex Plus, for external wrapping of timber frame building. Highly diffusion permeable/breathable and weather resistant, but with resistance to driving rain (10,000mm). UV tolerant (3 months exposure). Uses Pro Clima acrylic glue.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- Protects the structure: Diffusion-permeable and maximum protection against driving rain
- Keeps building components dry by means of a pore-free moisture-active functional membrane
- Easy and reliable installation thanks to its split release film
- Sticks immediately to subsurfaces with sufficient load-bearing capacity
- Permanent protection thanks to the high resistance to ageing and heat of the TEEE membrane
- 3 months of outdoor exposure for inclined roofs and walls
- Up to 4 weeks of outdoor exposure to protect floors during construction.
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 100 °C ; -40 °F to 212 °F|
|Thermal conductivity||2.3 W/(m·K) ; 16 BTU·in/(h·ft²·F)|
|Nail Tear resistance||170 N / 220 N ; 38 lbf / 49 lbf|