Passivhaus certified triple glazed timber inward opening window, with minimalist ‘frameless’ appearance and low maintenance design. Uw 0.68 W/m2K.
- Timber frame with insulated frame
- Contemporary ‘frameless’ appearance, with narrow sightlines
- Inward opening with tilt & turn options
- Ultra low maintenance GRP on exterior facings as standard*
- Passivhaus certified A-rated component (both Thermowood and GRP cladding versions).
- Dual compression seals for long-term airtightness
- Manufactured by Slavona in the Czech Republic
- Exclusive to Green Building Store in the UK
*Alternatively Thermowood cladding also available
Internal Timber Wood Stain