Airtightness quality control unit from Pro Clima, designed to pinpoint air leakage on site.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- High powered fan designed to pinpoint air leakage on site.
- Empowers the installer to verify if the airtightness work carried out on site after application is to a high standard.
- Works by generating a negative pressure and thereby enables air leaks to be identified and effectively sealed, prior to the application of the internal lining.
- Can be installed in an external window or door of the building.
- An innovative device which consists of a high powered fan, a fan controller and a magnehelic pressure gauge, all mounted on one singular wooden frame.
- Packaged in a convenient, robust wooden box, complete with smoke puffers for detecting leakage in the building envelope and temporary sealing tapes.
- Magnehelic gauge allows the operator to depressurise the building to up to 60 pascals.
- Does not replace the Blower Door Test but complements the airtightness testing process.
- Airtightness Products Pricelist
Tip: carry out intermediate airtightness quality check using the Wincon prior to the application of the internal lining.