Universal adhesive tape for airtight bonds from Pro Clima. For internal use only.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- Universal paper based adhesive tape for permanent, airtight and secure bonds indoors in accordance with DIN 4108, SIA 180 and ÖNorm B8110-2.
- Used for airtight bonding of overlaps between sheets of vapour checks and air-proofing membranes made of sheathing paper or foil as well as joints between such membranes and smooth, non mineral surfaces
- Also suitable for sealing butt joints between wood-based panels such as OSB
- Tears easily
- Quick release paper
- For internal use only
- The UNI TAPE PATCH comes in 180 x 180 mm pre-cut patches for sealing injection holes indoors, or large perforations.
- Airtightness Products Pricelist
|Material/s||Acrylate which is free of solvents or softeners.|
|Temperature Resistance||-40°C to 90°C|
|Roll Width||6, 15 and 20 cms|
|Roll Length||30 metres|
|Life Expectancy||60 years +|
|3rd party accreditation||NSAI|
|Pro Clima Product Portfolio 2015||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima Keeping It Simple Guide 2014||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima UNI TAPE TECHNICAL DATA SHEET 2011||Datasheets||Download|
|Pro Clima UNITAPE APPLICATION GUIDE||Datasheets||Download|
|GBS Airtightness Price List April 2018||Pricelist||Download|