Priming coat from Pro Clima, used to stabilise porous surfaces. Suitable for wood fibreboards. Internal and external use.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- Recommended for the preparation of the surface for the application of Pro Clima tapes such as TESCON NO.1, TESCON VANA, and TESCON PROFIL, as well as the adhesive compounds ORCON F/ORCON LINE and ECO COLL.
- Can be applied to wood, wood fibreboards, block structure, roof structure, walls and concrete floors.
- Deep penetration and strengthening of the substrate.
- Solvent free
- Suitable with all Pro Clima tapes & glues
- Airtightness Products Pricelist
For a permanent connection the surface should be smooth, dry and stable. Surfaces should be clean and free from any loose materials, dust or sawdust (broom clean). Application of TESCON PRIMER RP is not possible on frozen surfaces.
Surface must be suitable for priming. Concrete, sand and cement or skimmed surfaces must be fully cured and dried before TESCON PRIMER RP can be applied.
For speedy application no drying of primer is required, bonding to wet primer is possible using TESCON No. 1 or TESCON VANA tapes.
|Temperature Resistance||-40°C to 90°C|
|Storage||Frost-free, shelf life 24 months|
|Dispenser Coverage||1000ml bottle|
|Coverage||10 sqm (depending upon porosity of the surface|
|Usage||Internal and External|
|3rd Party accredidation||NSAI|
|Pro Clima Product Portfolio 2015||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima Keeping It Simple Guide 2014||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima TESCON PRIMER RP DATASHEET||Datasheets||Download|
|GBS Airtightness Price List April 2018||Pricelist||Download|