Vapour permeable wall lining membrane from Pro Clima.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- Monolithic fully windtight breather membrane specially designed to protect and enhance timber frame structures.
- Can be applied in the factory to the external face of pre-fabricated wall panels, or on site to timber frame wall assemblies.
- Optimum protection for the structure against driving rain, snow and dust during construction.
- Strong, 3-ply structure for protecting the wall structure.
- Protective function as a result of nonporous functional membrane that actively manages moisture.
- High nail tear resistance.
- For use behind closed façades.
- 3 months outdoor exposure.
- In locations of extreme exposure overlaps of pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA WA can be sealed using pro clima TESCON INVIS black tape to conceal taped joints or seal with pro clima DUPLEX double sided tape.
monolithic TEEE film
|-40°C to 100°C|
|Roll Width||1.5 – 3.0 metres|
|Roll Length||50 and 100 metres|
|Pro Clima Product Portfolio 2015||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima Keeping It Simple Guide 2014||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima SOLITEX FRONTA WA Datasheet||Datasheets||Download|
|AIRTIGHTNESS PRODUCTS PRICELIST||Pricelist||Download|