Multi-purpose flexible joint adhesive for indoor and outdoor application from Pro Clima.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- Suitable for bonding all of the Pro Clima vapour checks and air-proofing membranes, PE/PA/PP and aluminium foils to other building materials regardless of smooth, rough or smooth stony surface.
- Exceptionally high adhesion properties, while also being elastic.
- Outstanding adhesion to building materials, giving the joint the necessary safety and longevity.
- High strength on building material substrates.
- Airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and ÖNorm B8110-2.
- Airtight outdoor joints e.g. vapour check for external roof insulation or sub-and-top refurbishment vapour check for re-roofing.
- Wind-proof bonding of roof underlay and facade membranes.
- Greater resistance to high humidity on site.
- Easy press extrusion gun is available with 600ml refill tubes.
NB Unstable or crumbling surfaces either need to be removed or sanded and stabilised using Tescon Primer RP.
|Material/s||Non-ageing acrylate polymers, water and denatured alcohol (15%) as solvents.|
|Temperature Resistance||-20°C to 80°C|
|Cartridge Size||310ml – sufficient for approximately 5 to 10 metres. 600ml refil tubes also available.|
|Life Expectancy||60 years +|
|Usage||Interior and Exterior|
|3rd party accreditation||NSAI|
|Pro Clima Product Portfolio 2015||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima Keeping It Simple Guide 2014||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima ORCON F TECHNICAL DATA SHEET 2011||Datasheets||Download|
|GBS Airtightness Products Pricelist||Pricelist||Download|