Highly elastic airtight butyl sealing tape from Pro Clima.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- Highly flexible airtight Butyl tape suitable for sealing of penetrations in airtight and windtight barriers.
- Ideal for ensuring airtghtness around services and also around penetrating structural members.
- Tape can be easily moulded and worked around areas such as joist ends to wall junctions while maintaining a robust airtight connection.
- Available in widths of 60mm.
- Perfect for sealing penetrations due to its strong Butyl rubber layer and elastic carrier film with low restoring forces
- Protects from air leakage even when stretched
- Protects structural elements from water ingress: watertight and blocks rising damp
- Creates a secure bond: Butyl rubber penetrates deep into substrate
- Bonds to mineral substrates
|Temperature Resistance||-20°C to +80°C|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +35°C, frost free nights|
|Usage||Interior & Exterior|