Watertight capillary break tape from Pro Clima.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- Water tight barrier tape protecting structural elements from water ingress
- Used to seal under cills in timber frame structures, for joining wood based panels to smooth mineral surfaces such as internal timber frame boarding to concrete slab floor, and to eliminate rising damp under sole plates.
- Available in three widths from 150, 200 to 300mm.
- Creates a secure bond: Butyl rubber penetrates deep into substrate
- Bonds to mineral substrates
- Very elastic carrier foil and can be flexibly adapted to surfaces and corners
|Temperature Resistance||-20°C to +80°C|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +35°C, frost free nights|
|Roll Width||100, 150, 200, 300mm|
|Usage||Interior & Exterior|
|Pro Clima Product Portfolio 2015||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima Keeping It Simple Guide 2014||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima EXTOSEAL FINOC 2013 DATASHEET||Datasheets||Download|
|Pro Clima EXTOSEAL FINOC 2013 APPLICATION GUIDE||Datasheets||Download|