Water bearing butyl connection tape with high adhesion strength for external weather protection from Pro Clima.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- Ideal weather tight sealing tape for creating robust flashings for window cills and door thresholds (or at any area where there is a likelihood of standing water).
- Protects structural elements from water ingress: watertight and protects rising damp
- Extremely high adhesion even on slightly damp and cold surfaces, due to the modification of Butyl with Acrylate
- Very elastic carrier foil and can be flexibly adapted to surfaces and corners
- Bonds to mineral substrates
- Seals nail holes
- Available in three widths from 150, 200 to 300mm.
|Material||Butyl rubber modified with Acrylate|
|Temperature Resistance||-20°C to +80°C|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +35°C, frost free nights|
|Roll Widths||100, 150, 200, 300|
|Pro Clima Product Portfolio 2015||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima Keeping It Simple Guide 2014||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima EXTOSEAL Encors Data Sheet + Application Guide 2013||Datasheets||Download|
|GBS Airtightness Products Pricelist||Pricelist||Download|