Pro Clima DA is an airtight vapour check. It can be used as a cost effective solution independently or in conjunction with OSB internally to ensure a continuous airtight and vapour control layer is attained.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- Acts as a vapour check and airtightness layer simultaneously
- Can be used as an external airtightness and vapour control layer on roofs and walls.
- Provides protection against the elements during the construction phase on roof retrofits.
- Water-resistant and waterproof
- Suitable for all constructions which are externally diffusion open.
- Airtightness Products Pricelist
|-40°C to 100°C|
|Roll Width:||1.5 metres|
|Roll Length:||50 metres|
|Usage:||Interior and Exterior|
| 3rd party
|Pro Clima Keeping It Simple Guide 2014||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima Product Portfolio 2015||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima DA Technical datasheet||Datasheets||Download|
|GBS April 2019 Airtightness Price List||Pricelist||Download|