Pro Clima Aerosana Visconn is a sprayable or paintable airtightness sealant with a humidity-variable vapour resistance.
Aerosana Visconn is a high-quality, water-based acrylic dispersion paste which can be applied as a spray or using a brush/roller. The sprayed-on liquid film forms a seamless, elastic airtight and vapour-resisting protective layer once it has dried. Application must be in accordance with manufacturer’s datasheet.
- Ideal solution for chased masonry wall or behind electric conduits and sockets.
- Useful product to maintain airtightness behind intermediate floor timber jousts when fixed directly to the face of blockwork, instead of using a strip of airtight membrane or a parge coat of plaster.
- Humidity-variable with an sd value range of between 0.3 to 10m means that it could be used along with a vapour open racking board within a diffusion open construction.
- Can be plastered/painted over and is suitable for use along with the Pro Clima SOLIDO tapes.
- The application temperature range is between +5°C and +35°C.
- For the most effective airtightness results it is Pro Clima’s recommendation that Aerosana Visconn is applied in two crosswise coats for all applications.