‘The view from my window’
Green Building Store is running a photo/video competition during May 2020 asking Green Building Store window customers to help inspire us with your creative artwork on the theme of ‘The view from my window’.
- Wildlife/ pets
- Quirky/ humorous
- Creative/ artistic
- Messages in windows
- My Green Building Store window/ door (photos of Green Building Store’s window and doors in your home)
£50 for first prize in each category & £25 prizes for the runners up
Green Building Store will also be making a £2 donation to WHO’s International Covid-19 Response Fund for every customer who submits an entry
- Abi Anderson, Artist
- Chris J Bailey, Graphic Designer for Green Building Store
- Chayley Collis, Communications Manager, Green Building Store
- Luke Gilman, Manager, Windows Department
- Emma Platt, Deputy Manager, Windows Department
- Oli Scarff, award-winning international press photographer/photojournalist
Deadline for submissions: Midnight 31 May 2020
Alternatively, please email your entries to [email protected]
Please note: All entries can be anonymous and we will only share the name of entrants once we have checked with you first.
Terms & conditions
Entries will be only accepted from customers of Green Building Store windows and doors and we will verify your customer details before your entry will be submitted.
A donation of £2 will be made for every Green Building Store customer who enters the competition. Green Building Store is only in a position to make donations up to a total of 500 entries.
Green Building Store will reserve the right to use and reproduce all entries in its social media and promotional materials.
Green Building Store employees may enter the competition but cannot be prize winners!