Talks, question & answer sessions, hands-on product demonstrations & more!
Due to the COVID-19 situation we have cancelled the first two Open Days we had planned. The September Open Day is still planned for the moment, but may be subject to change.
2020 Open Days
- Saturday 16 May – CANCELLED
- Saturday 11 July – CANCELLED
- Saturday 12 September – Book FREE ticket here
See also our Showroom opening times.
The Open Days offer a chance to meet some of the Green Building Store team and find out more about Passivhaus and low energy construction and retrofit at a series of talks. There will also be a chance to ask questions about your project and look around our showroom.
10.30 – 16.00: Showroom open for refreshments, hands-on product demonstrations and question and answer sessions with our key product staff:
- High performance windows & doors
- Airtightness & insulation products
- MVHR mechanical ventilation with heat recovery
- Consultancy and training for Passivhaus and low energy projects
11.00 – 12.30: Talk: Introduction to real energy-efficiency: Passivhaus low energy building for newbuild projects
14.00 – 15.30: Talk: Introduction to real energy-efficiency: Radical retrofits of existing buildings using Passivhaus principles
Nearby Food & Drink