4/2.6 litre dual flush water saving WC, with leak-free siphon flush. Wall-hung and back-to-wall versions.
- 4 litre/ 2.6 litre dual flush or 4 litre only
- Leak-free siphon
- 2.6 litre lower flush option
- Robust seat (10 year guarantee)
- Chrome handle with wide range of spindle lengths
- Palm push button mechanism option (for blockwork installations)
WRAS certificate and testing data – download pdf
- Suite: Concealed styrene cistern with either back-to-wall floor standing pan or wall-hung pan in ceramic.
- Flush type: Single siphon.
- Servicing: Thomas Dudley two-part siphon.
- Flush volume: 4 litres (2.6 litre lower flush option)
Inlet: Ecofil delayed action valve HP/LP*
Durability: 1 million cycles +
Seat: Pressalit white duroplastic or maple, with lid.
Outlet: Standard 110 mm horizontal.
Accessibility: Available as part of Doc M pack to BS 8300.
- Handle: Chrome handle with anti-vandal features and stop to protect siphon from over-use. Available with a variety of spindle lengths up to 450mm.
- Palm push button mechanism is also an option for blockwork wall installations.
- Disabled use flush handle also available as part of Doc M pack
* Please note Ecofil inlet valves are not suitable for rainwater harvesting systems. If rainwater is to be used to flush the ES4, an ordinary float valve should be used.
|GBS Water Saving Washroom Brochure 2015||Brochure||Download|
|Performance Assessment of Low Volume Flush Toilets report 2004||Datasheets||Download|
|Green Building Store ES4 WC-installation-instructions||Care & maintenance||Download|
|WATER SAVING PRICELIST||Pricelist||Download|
Provided by NBS