Water saving flow regulator for basins, with maximum flow of 4/6 litres per minute.AQ-ACC6/15
- Cost-effective and easy way to save water with existing basins
- In-line flow regulators save water by limiting flow in the supply pipe.
- Regulators are available for 15mm or 22mm pipes
- Cartridge limits the maximum flow to 4/6 litres per minute (basin)
- Suitable for 15 mm copper or plastic pipe.
- Replaces normal access valve.
- All outlets are now required to incorporate an isolating valve so that the supply can be turned off for maintenance.
- Flow regulating access valves simply replace the standard access valve.
- The three settings on the valve permit full flow, use as an isolation valve for servicing , or the water regulating function.
For more technical information and advice on water saving products please contact our Water Saving Department on 01484 463334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org..
|GBS Water Saving Washroom Brochure 2015||Brochure||Download|
|WATER SAVING PRICELIST||Pricelist||Download|