Airtight plug for conduits from Pro Clima.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- Quick durable and secure airtight installation of cables in conduits, in accordance with DIN 4108-7.
- Conduit sleeves are available for an airtight connection of the conduits to the vapour retarder and airtightness membrane.
- Quick & easy airtight sealing
- Flexible press-out circular plug seals around cables of various diameters
- Easy to pierce with nails or cartridge nozzles
- Multilayered sealing ribs ensure optimum connection to profiled pipes.
- Can be used for more than one cable
- Can be removed at a later date
|Material/s||Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)|
|Temperature Resistance||-10C to + 90C|
|Sizes||Diameter: 16/ 20/ 25/ 32/ 40 mm|
|Pro Clima Product Portfolio 2015||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima Keeping It Simple Guide 2014||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima STOPPA Technical Data Sheet 2012||Datasheets||Download|
Provided by NBS