Airtightness grommet for cables and small pipes from Pro Clima. For internal and external use.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- For secure sealing of pipes or cables penetrating the airtightness layer
- Airtightness grommets made from EPDM.
- Flexible material allows a tight flexible fit, and KAFLEX allows for a secure feed-through for cables and pipes.
- Feature an integrated adhesive with a release paper for ease of application.
- For an airtight seal around pipes and cables which pass through the Intello Plus or DB+ membrane. They are made of non-ageing elastic EPDM rubber in a high adhesive square.
- With release paper
- Offers high protection against piercing, due to its high elasticity.
|Material/s||EPDM acrylate solvent-free adhesive tape|
|Temperature Resistance||-40°C to +100°C|
|Life Expectancy||60+ years|
|Usage||Interior and exterior|
|3rd Party accredidation||NSAI|
Grommet cable sizes
|Kaflex Mono Single Cable Grommet||6-12mm cable diameter||145mm x 145m perimeter|
|Kaflex Duo Twin Cable Grommet||6-12mm cable diameters||145mm x 145m perimeter|
|Kaflex Multi Cable Grommet -up to 16 cables||6-12mm cable diameters||145mm x 145m perimeter|
|Pro Clima Product Portfolio 2015||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima Keeping It Simple Guide 2014||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima KAFLEX MONO DATASHEET||Datasheets||Download|
|Pro Clima KAFLEX-MULTI TECHNICAL DATASHEET||Datasheets||Download|
|AIRTIGHTNESS PRODUCTS PRICELIST||Pricelist||Download|
Provided by NBS