Vapour check and airtight sealing strip manufactured from PP, with a robust Polypropylene Protection Fleece, from Pro Clima.
For advice on which airtightness product is best for your project, please contact us on 01484 461705.
- Airtight sealing strip for airtight bonds between building components such as wall to floor junctions and roof slopes.
- DA-S strips are glued to building substrates to maintain airtightness continuity at critical junctions, for example floor connections at concrete ceilings, on plywood, chipboard sheets or even for sealing large gaps at window reveals
- More resistant to site conditions compared to conventional vapour checks.
- Functions as a vapour check and airtight sealing layer and is generally applied on the interior side of the insulation layer.
- In accordance with regulations by DIN 4108, SIA 180 and ÖNorm B8110-2.
|Material/s||2 layered polypropylene fleece, polypropylene film (halogen free).|
|Temperature Resistance||-40°C to 90°C|
|Roll Width||21 cms|
|Roll Length||100 metres|
|Life Expectancy||60 years +|
|3rd party accreditation||NSAI, CE, Meets DIN EN 13984|
|Pro Clima Product Portfolio 2015||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima Keeping It Simple Guide 2014||Brochure||Download|
|Pro Clima DA-S TECHNICAL DATASHEET 2011||Datasheets||Download|
|AIRTIGHTNESS PRODUCTS PRICELIST||Pricelist||Download|
Provided by NBS