Passivhaus-certified BRINK MVHR unit with a maximum capacity of 400 m³/h.
For advice on which MVHR unit is best for your project, please contact our MVHR Design service
- Bypass as standard
- Ventilation capacity of 400 m3/h respectively
- Optional enthalpy exchanger
- Further reduced auxiliary energy consumption
- Higher EPB reduction
- Optional 2-zone demand control, based on time or CO2
- Available in a left-handed and right-handed version with 4 connections at the top.
Ventilation capacity at 150 Pa [m3/h]: Maximum 400
H X W x D (mm): 765 x 677 x 564
|GBS MVHR SYSTEMS & DESIGN BROCHURE November 2014||Brochure||Download|
|Passivhaus certificate Brink Renovent Excellent 400||Certification||Download|
|Installation instructions Renovent Excellent 400||Care & maintenance||Download|