Passivhaus-certified BRINK MVHR unit with a maximum capacity of 300 m³/h.
For advice on which MVHR unit is best for your project, please contact our MVHR Design service
- Bypass as standard
- Ventilation capacity of 300 m3/h respectively
- Optional enthalpy exchanger
- Further reduced auxiliary energy consumption
- Higher EPB reduction
- Optional 2-zone demand control, based on time or CO2
- Available in a left-handed and right-handed version with 4 connections at the top.
- Also available in different configurations (eg 2 top and 2 bottom connections or version with 3 connections at the top and 1 at the bottom).
Ventilation capacity at 150 Pa [m3/h]: Maximum 300
H X W x D (mm): 765 x 677 x 564
|Green Building Store MVHR heat recovery ventilation brochure||Brochure||Download|
|Passivhaus certificate Brink Renovent Excellent 300||Certification||Download|
|Installation Instrucions Renovent Excellent 300 - 400||Care & maintenance||Download|
Provided by NBS