Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery (MVHR) conserves energy in buildings by recovering heat from extracted air and transfering it to the incoming air. This works both ways so if the outside temperature is higher than inside the exchanger helps to maintain a comfortable internal environment. An MVHR system ensures high air quality whilst maintaining a balance between extraction and supply.
Green Building Store offers some of the most efficient MVHR systems available in the world complemented by a specialist MVHR ducting design service to ensure the mechanical ventilation and heat recovery systems work at their optimum for low energy buildings.
- Novus 300 - PAUL MVHR system. Passivhaus certified, highest Passivhaus-certified heat recovery rates currently available in the world.
- Focus 200 - PAUL MVHR system. Passivhaus certified, compact, ideal for smaller buildings.
- Other PAUL MVHR systems - for a range of applications
- Design service - specialist Passivhaus MVHR system design service for optimal MVHR performance in ultra low energy homes
- Air valves
- Filter replacement service for PAUL and other MVHR systems