Green Building Store offers some of the most efficient MVHR systems available in the world complemented by a specialist MVHR design service to ensure the mechanical ventilation and heat recovery systems work at their optimum for low energy buildings.
Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery (MVHR) conserves energy in buildings by recovering heat from extracted air and transfering it to the incoming air. This works both ways so if the outside temperature is higher than inside the exchanger helps to maintain a comfortable internal environment. An MVHR system ensures high air quality whilst maintaining a balance between extraction and supply.
- Climos F 200 - PAUL MVHR system. Particularly suitable for new construction and renovation of existing buildings with difficult installation situations
- Focus 200 - PAUL MVHR system. Passivhaus certified, compact, ideal for smaller buildings.
- Novus 300 - PAUL MVHR system. Passivhaus certified,current highest Passivhaus-certified heat recovery rates currently available in the world.
- Other PAUL MVHR systems - for a range of applications
- Other MVHR systems - to complement the PAUL range we also offer a selection of other MVHR systems to ensure we can offer a solution for all situations.
- Design service - specialist Passivhaus MVHR system design service for optimal MVHR performance in ultra low energy homes
- Air valves
- Filter replacement service for PAUL and other MVHR systems